Jen Sievers has pursued a life driven by the sheer joy of creating. Her career started with the first half of a fine arts degree, followed by 15 years of graphic design, and now a return to her true love: paint. Jen paints joy. She uses acrylic paints with fresh colours and playful brush strokes, infused with soul.
She has a passion for the abstract, and because she’s not very good at sitting still, her style is constantly evolving. She paints obsessively in her home studio in the foothills of the Waitakeres, New Zealand, surrounded by birds, trees, and a daughter who thinks she’s a unicorn.
- 10oz (296ml) or 14oz (414ml)
- 18/8 Double walled stainless steel
- Keeps your drink warm for a prolonged period but the outside is cool to touch
- German engineered (Greblon) ceramic coated inner for the ultimate taste experience
- Sumptuous 3mm drinking edge will have you thinking you are still in a cafe
- Textured and tactile external printed design
- Acrylic lid is free of BPA
- Handwash cup to protect the design. Lid is dishwasher safe
- Our artists are paid well and upfront for their work
- Plastic free packaging
- Free end of life recycling